Public Record Requests

Public Record Request Information

General Public Record Requests can be initiated by completing the following form:

Public Records Request Form ( 41 kb PDF ) (Examples: Inspect or copy records related to legislative or administrative actions, building permit or enforcement records, etc.)

Completed Forms:

Forms should be submitted to the Public Records Officer. You may submit your record request to the Public Records Officer via email at: Further contact information is available under the Contact tab on the left side of the page.

Public Record Policy (Adopted 10/30/2017):
Grays Harbor County Public Records Policy

Ordinance 2017-114 (Current)

Sheriff's Department
Information about how to request records from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department can be found here.
The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department Request form is available here.

Court Records:

Court Clerk Records:
Records retained by the Clerk's Office can be requested here.

Superior Court Records: (GR 31.1)
Records requested from the Superior Court must be requested as detailed here.
GR 31.1 Records Request Form

District Court Records:
Records retained by District Court can be requested here.

Other Records:

Local Birth and Death Certificates can be requested through the Public Health and Social Services Department

Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce Certifications can be obtained through the Washington State Department of Health, Center for Health Statistics

Recorded documents retained in the Auditor's Office have to be requested through the Auditor's Office