GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
MARINE RESOURCES COMMITTEE
The Grays Harbor County MRC, which is the first Marine Resources Committee in Washington State to form under RCW 36.125, was established by Resolution No. 2009-14 on March 16, 2009.
|Our mission is to address local marine issues, recommend remedial actions to local, state, and federal authorities, build local awareness of the issues and support for remedies consistent with the Benchmarks of Performance as adopted by the Coastal MRC Work Group||
|GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY MRC VISION|
- Educate and promote the involvement of our citizens in coastal marine issues
- Close the gap in scientific data about our local marine resources
- Do on-the-ground projects that benefit local marine resources and coastal communities
- Guide state and federal public policies that affect our local marine resources
- Identify local community priorities for marine resources
- Ensure public safety for our citizens along the coast
- Promote sustainable coastal communities through our marine resources
Information on this website will be updated so make sure to visit it frequently.