Concealed Pistol License
A Concealed Pistol License (CPL) is a license provided by and regulated by the State of Washington. The following requirements must be met to obtain a Concealed Pistol License through the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must reside in Grays Harbor County
- You need to have picture ID (a Washington State Driver's License or ID card is preferred)
- Fee of $49.25 for an original application.
- Fee of $32.00 for a renewal application
- Fee of $42.00 for a late renewal application
- Fee of $10.00 for replacement of lost or damaged permit
- fees will be required at the time of application
- You must have no convictions prohibiting possession of firearms
- Concealed Pistol License Information Sheet
The sheriff's office is available to process CPL requests Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Checks or cash only.
Sorry, NO debit or credit cards are currently accepted. Additionally, we do not accept bills larger than $20.