Right-Of-Way Permits

Right-Of-Way Permitting

All activities within the County Right-Of-Way 
may require permitting. This process is administrated by the Planning & Building Division in accordance with the Public Works Division.  

Types of Right-Of-Way Permits:

Application Process:
*A Pre-Development Review application must be submitted and approved prior to any Right-of-Way applications! With the exception of utility work applications.

Please contact a Permit Coordinator with any questions related to this process at 360-249-4222.

Grays Harbor County
Building Division
100 West Broadway Ste 31, Montesano, WA 98563
Phone: (360) 249-4222
Email: pbd@co.grays-harbor.wa.us
Fax: (360) 249-3203